Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had an awesome Valentine's Day! Kim didn't have to go to work until 4pm so we were able to spend the day together. We took the kids to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point, then came home and ate heart shaped pizza for dinner. After Kim left for work the kids took a nap at the same time (that never happens!) so I was able to go on a 3 mile run on my treadmill. A pretty perfect Valentine's Day if you ask me! :)
Watching the Valentine cupcakes bake.
Having fun at the museum.

Halle's "dinosaur" face. Yes, she is now convinced that she is a dinosaur. In fact, she corrects me when I call her Halle. She says, "I not Hallle, I'm a dinosaur! Rrraaarrrr!!" haha

Kim tried feeding Halle to some of the dinosaurs.


Digging up some fossils.

No comments: