Thursday, February 16, 2012

Utah

Wow, so we have been so incredibly busy that I have not been able to blog much since we moved to Utah, but I am getting used to the pace of this new life so hopefully I will be able to catch up on some blogging.

So for a quick update on the Call family, we moved to Utah in December and we are love love loving it! Kim transitioned into his job wonderfully and is really enjoying it. He is a full time Sales Consultant for the Rebath of Utah and I am so proud of him for how well he is doing. I love the fact that he goes to work in dress clothes every day, he is so handsome ;) I joke with him that the reason he is such a successful salesman is because he is so darn cute the customers have no choice but to do business with him, haha. Seriously though, it makes me happy to see him so happy and enjoying what he does. He still loves golf and is having fun being able to golf in the middle of winter! No, we do not miss Wyoming snow at all! We really are enjoying this mild Utah winter.

The kids and I stay busy exploring Utah and playing with friends. I can't believe how much there is to do here! We love going to the mall and all the different parks and play places and the list goes on and on of all the fun kid stuff this place has to offer! We have made some new wonderful friends and reconnected with old friends and spend lots of time on play dates.

To sum it up, we cannot even express how blessed we feel at this time in our lives and how grateful we are to live in Utah and all the opportunities it is opening up for us. I feel that Heavenly Father has been guiding us to this place and we talk about all the time just how overwhelmed with gratitude we feel for all the blessings that He has given our little family at this time. We are excited to open this new chapter in our lives as we continue our adventure in Utah!

2 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

Thanks for calling tonight!! It was good to talk to you!! I am so happy you are loving being in Utah and that you are able to do so much fun stuff!

The French Way said...

I'm so glad you came to Utah!!!