Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Best Friends

One thing that I did not expect when I brought Nathan home was how much I would enjoy watching my two children bond. It has been the sweetest experience to watch these two together every day! They have so much love for each other. I was worried that Halle might get jealous sometimes or tired of having a baby around, but that has never happened. Halle is so protective of her little brother and is so sweet and caring to him. She tells him every day, "I love you, honey." And if he is crying she will come running to him and say, "don't worry, Halle is here, Halle is here." When he wakes up from a nap she will climb up on his crib and say, "Good morning, son! Sweet dreams?" She is always patting his head and giving him hugs and kisses. She is so incredibly gentle with him and so patient if he is having a fussy day. And Nathan totally adores Halle. It is the sweetest thing ever to watch his face light up when he sees her. He smiles and coos at her all day long and giggles at whatever she is doing. These two just melt my heart! I love my kids!















3 comments:

Marcia said...

Omg, she's an angel! Hope they become great friends! And you look simply so beautiful, Melissa. Love you wearing blue! :)

The Brossard Family said...

Nathan is so big! Halle is so sweet.

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

aww Melissa they are so cute! Congratulations to you Mama! :)