Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Get 'em Mamma!"

One day there was a spider on the ceiling. We usually don't have very many spiders in the house so it's a big deal to Halle when there is one. Halle noticed the spider and said to me, "get 'em mamma!" Well, I wasn't about to stand my pregnant self up on a chair in the middle of the kitchen to kill a spider so i just said, "no Halle, moms are scared of spiders." She got this cute little expression on her face and ran to the bathroom to get a tissue. She came running back into the kitchen and with a proud little look she said, "I get 'em mamma!" So she pushed a chair under the spider and tried for several minutes to get the spider, even though it was several feet out of her reach, the whole time saying, "reach! reach!" thinking that she would eventually reach far enough to get that spider. Every once in a while she would look over at me and with a proud expression say, "I get 'em mamma!" Oh what would I do without my brave little spider killer to get those spiders that moms are scared of :) What a cutie.

No comments: