Thursday, October 14, 2010

Change of Dates

I had my second ultra sound today and everything looks great! The baby was bouncing around everywhere and moving its little hands and feet :) According to the ultra sound the baby is measuring smaller than what it should have been so my Dr. moved my due date to May 3 to make sure the baby is as big and developed as it should be if they have to deliver early again. Just a week can make a big difference when it comes to the development of the baby, especially if it's early. So to keep things safe we are going with the later due date instead of the April one. But like I said, things are looking wonderful so far and hopefully it will stay that way :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stinks that is was moved to later! Hopefully you won't have the same problem and can deliver full term! When are you supposed to find out what you're having??

Sarah South said...

Yah! We are only 3 days apart now! How fun!!!