Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Love!!!



Today is Kim's Birthday! Wow, so he is pretty much one amazing guy. I love him so much. He is my true love and my best friend. I love how positive he is all of the time and how happy he always is and how happy he makes me and Halle. He makes me laugh every day. He is so sweet and sensitive to me. The first thing he does when he walks through the door after a long day of work is ask me what he can do for me, and even when I tell him to just relax I turn around and there he is doing dishes or folding laundry. He is the hardest working person I have ever met. I know he would do anything for me and Halle. He takes care of me and my daughter so well. I love him with all that I am and feel so blessed that he is mine for eternity. I love you darling, have a wonderful birthday!


1 comment:

Kaylee and Phil said...

I know it's a little late, but tell Kim happy late birthday for me! :)