Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gettin' a little Crazy!

So, Halle and I have been going out of our minds crazy waiting for Spring to get here so we can go outside to play so needless to say, we get a little silly at times trying to find things to keep this little girl entertained.....today she decided to play dress up, the outfit was totally all her idea. She is so obsessed with taking off her pants then strutting around in her nike shoes. She decided to add the headband too. Very stylish. Not sure what kind of pose this is...
Throwing a dance move in...
She cracks me up!
Then of course she had to pose in front of her princess mirror.
The funny thing is she totally thinks she looks awesome! Silly Hal.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

haha brooklyn totally stares at herself in the mirror too! She thinks she looks great all the time!! I can't believe how big Hal is getting! She is adorable! ohh and the fingerpaint is made with cornstarch...i googled it. It is kind of a water-color-ish looking paint..but it worked well enough!!

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

What a cutie! these are the pictures that she will look back at and laugh..then want to hide all of them. I love it!

Marcia said...

I love the picture of her dancing! So cute that she has her own mirror! A big hug for you, Melissa! :)

Allison said...

OH my goodness she is so adorable! I loved the dance pose picture.