Sunday, February 22, 2009

2nd Anniversary



Kim and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Friday! He gave me these beautiful roses. On Saturday Mom watched Hal so we could go to Idaho Falls. We went to the Temple and out to eat and just hung out together. It was a lot of fun. I am so grateful to have Kim in my life. He really is my best friend and the love of my life. He means everything to me. These past 2 years have been the most wonderful, happiest years of my life. I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you sweetheart! I love you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! We were thinking of you while we were in the Salt Lake Temple. It doesn't seem like it's been two years since you were married there. Time goes by so fast.

Carrie Fowler said...

Happy Aniversary! Love you guys!

Roeckers said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary!

Woodstock Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm Krista Woodstock, Kim's cousin! I frequently look on your blog! You guys are so cute together, and your baby girl is adorable! Happy marriage for the years ahead!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so crazy you have been married that long already.

Jen said...

I was thinking about your anniversary coming up. Congratulations! I am glad you two (three) are so happy!

Marcia said...

Oh my word! Look at who I've found! Melissa, I met you like 4 or 5 years ago, when I was living in Bedford in my exchange year. I remember you from church! :) How are you doing, sweetie?! It seems you're doing great! You're married and have a cute lil girl! Time pass too fast. I love that you have a blog and that we can say hi to each other again! Let me know how life is treating you. I miss you.

Courtenay said...

Happy Anniversary. And, beautiful flowers!!!