Friday, November 21, 2008

Smiles and Giggles!











Halle has been smiling so much lately, and when we are lucky, she will even giggle for us! It is most certainly the sweetest thing in the whole world. Ok, so I'm a dork, but it makes me tear up almost every time she giggles for me! Ya, I know, what motherhood does to you. :) Hal is the most smiley right as soon as she wakes up in the mornings and during the night. When she wakes up to eat at night, she rarely cries, she'll just lie there in her crib making the cutest baby cooing noises and kick her little feet, and when we go to pick her up, she will give us the biggest smile and a little giggle! It totally makes getting up during the middle of the night worth it. (Well, almost!:))



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! :) She is growing so much! It is so crazy.

The Brossard Family said...

I LOVE it when babies start to smile at you and giggle. Too cute!

Jen said...

Halle is so cute...I just want to eat her up. Can we borrow her for awhile???

It was good to see you guys at home. Have a great Christmas!

Curt, Emily, Andrew & Dallin said...

It looks like Halle is full of smiles! She is so cute and I bet she is so much fun! I hope you are all doing good.

Jen said...

Missy, Thanks for the nice Christmas card with Halle's precious picture!